Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The World's Fair

Finally, the World's Fair. I'm anxious to go see what this is all about. I've heard a few things but I still don't have a real idea on how it'll be. The biggest thing that everyone seems to be talking about is the time capsule. That took me by surprised. I wonder what would be put into it. Maybe when it gets opened up in however long, someone will see the type of world that we lived in. It can give them some guidence of what our lives were like. There could be a chance that they still have some of the same things that we do. I wonder how they'll react when someone opens it in the future. This could be a new tradition that people will want to start. Kind of like a generational thing. each generation has one and they get passed down for years and years to come to see how much our lives are similar and different they are from eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment